LEGAL NOTICES AND DISCLAIMER
You are solely responsible for your use of this site (and any information or material available from it) and you accept all risks and consequences that might arise from your use of this site (and any information or material available from it). This includes:
- any risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, disabling codes, worms or other devices and defects which might be transmitted or activated via the website, or your access to it or the downloading of files from the web site; and
- any risk of connections transmitted to and from this site being intercepted and modified by third parties.
We are not in any way liable for losses, damages, costs, expenses and liability of any kind that you or any other person may suffer or incur directly or indirectly from you using this site and any information or material available from it.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- we exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it; and
- we do not give any representation or warranty of any kind (whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise) including in relation to the availability, accuracy, currency, completeness, quality, reliability or suitability for any purpose of this site and any information or material available from it, or that the information or material will not infringe any third party intellectual property rights, or that the site will be free from defects, viruses, third party interception or other security threats or vulnerabilities including those which could cause loss or damage to you.
To the extent that our liability for a breach of any statutory condition or warranty cannot be excluded, then to the extent permitted by law, liability is limited to, at our discretion, the replacement of the information or material available from this site or a remedy of our choice contained section 64A of the Australian Consumer Law.
Always Check the Information
Information at this site:
- is for general information purposes only
- may not have been produced by us, but instead provided by third parties
- may not be accurate, current or complete
- is subject to change without notice
- is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain
specific professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances
- may include the views or recommendations of third parties, which do not
necessarily reflect our views or indicate our commitment to a particular course
Links to External Web Sites
We have no direct control over the content of any linked sites, or the changes that may occur to the content on those sites. It your responsibility to make your own decisions about visiting linked external sites, and about the accuracy, currency, completeness, quality, reliability and suitability for any purpose of information contained in such sites.
Links to external web sites do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of those sites, including any information, material or third party products or services available from or through those sites. You are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting any site you visit.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, we own the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content of this website. Please don’t infringe those rights. While you may browse or print the content for your non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you would like to use, copy or reproduce any part of the website for any other purpose. All trade marks appearing on this website belong to their respective owners.”